A regular at KIN, our previous multi label venture, Jovian captivated us with his eye for photography. One half of Oats & Sparkle, a now defunct collaboration with Dju-lian Chng, we used to spend hours chatting about art, design, music, really just about everything and anything. When we outgrew our tiny 2nd floor office in the back alley of Haji lane, naturally we invited them to co-share a new space with us. Going beyond allowing us to use their studio, Jovian helped us a great deal by giving us pointers to studio photography. He also headed and shot our fillers collection back in 2011. Even though though we no longer share the same space, Jovian comes by Pact every now and then to say Hi. On our recent catch up, he shared with us his day to day comforts.
1) Jogging around his housing estate helps to clear his mind.
2) Finding a massage place where the professionals knead the right spot.
3) A fruit platter and pressed juice on a hot day - 60% grape & 40% cucumber.
4) Coming home to a well made bed; Gentlemen keep clean sheets.
5) Binge-watching his favourite TV shows, which has gotten interesting recently. One particularly got him hooked - Shokugeki no Soma, an anime about a journey of a young boy who dreams become a chef, following his father's footsteps. Warning: A lot of food porn.
Jovian also shares with us beautiful European domes shot by Johannes Lutterbach.
You can find more here. Photos by Johannes Lutterbach.